Shekinah Arena International
Shekinah arena ministries is a bible believing multi-ethnic Christian ministry that upholds the true apostolic doctrine to deliver men from the captivity through the undiluted worde of God, prophecy and prayers.
It was established out of the vision God gave to Evang. Gospel Agochukwu while he still shepherds the flocks at Methodist church Irite Imo-state Nigeria, in October 2015 but the official stone lying took place in January 2015 by His Eminence Dr. S.C.K. Uche, now the Prelate (Methodist Church Nigeria). The ministry is located at her permanent site No. 10 Akani street by Mbuogba market off NTA Road, Rumuokuta Port Harcourt, River state Nigeria.
With several Hundreds of young and old seated in service days to seek the God’s face, the ministry has never relent in its effort to expand Gods kingdom and fulfilling the mandate of Christ through rural evangelism, and establishment of worship centres, and outreaches in cities as this better describes the vision. It has branches in Eleme Lga, Omoku Onelga, Rumuji Community in Emuoha, Omagwa community in Kelga, and Elele community Ikwere Lga all in Rivers state Nigeria.
The church has given birth to other visions that helps drive the soul mandate. They are :
Gospel Agochukwu Doing-good: a charity program that extends unmetered kindness and love to orphans, people with several disabilities, widows and attends to needs of rehabilitation as they arise.
Gospel Agochukwu Books: a tracks, books and other Christian publishing group that upholds old tradition to record in pages of books and leaves, inspirational and Christian materials for readers of all categories as well as translating to audience with language barriers.
Shekinah Tv Media : an audio visual media group whose mandate cuts across radio broadcast and deep into satellite-Tv transmission, social and web media publication of audio visual messages, and other multinational content to reach soles for Christ .
The sole aim is to drive the undiluted word of God almighty as instructed by Our Lord Jesus Christ through Evangelism and soul wining into every mind and to set men free.
To raise end time armies who will stand firm in the face of trials to defend the mandate of Christ and the trials of their faith through prayers.
To nurture infant Christian into becoming spiritual giants through consistent meetings, conferences and gatherings where the Bible will be taught in its raw
Deliver men from the oppression of Satan through the prophetic and God given solutions and deliverance from captivity of wickedness.
- The Holy Bible: That the Holy Bible, consisting of 39 books of the Old Testament and 27 books of the New Testament, is the inspired Word of God. We take the Bible as final authority in all matters concerning Christian conduct and work. And we do not regard any teaching or doctrine that are not rooted in it. (2 Timothy 3:16,17; Proverbs 30:5,6; Revelation 22:18,19.)
- The Virgin Birth Of Jesus: The virgin birth of Jesus, the only begotten Son of God as well as His crucifixion, death, burial and bodily resurrection. (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:18-25; Romans 1:4; I Corinthians 15:3,4.)
- The Godhead : That the Godhead consists of three separate, distinct, and recognisable personalities and qualities, perfectly united in one. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost are different Persons in the Godhead, not merely three names for one Person.(Matthew 3:16,17; 2 Corinthians 13:14; Matthew 28:19,20.)
- Holy Ghost Baptism: That the Baptism in the Holy Ghost is the enduement of power from on High upon the sanctified believer. It is “the promise of the Father” and when one receives this “gift of the Holy Ghost”, it is accompanied by the initial evidence of speaking a language unlearned previously, referred to as speaking in tongues as the Spirit gives utterance. We do not teach or instruct people how to speak in tongues: the Holy Spirit gives utterance. We also stress the necessity of purity before power. The Gifts of the Spirit are for believers today.
- (Matthew 3:11; Acts 1:8; Luke 3:16; 24:49; John 1:30-33; 7:37-39; 14:16,17,26; 15:26; 16:12-15; Acts 1:5-8; Mark 16:17; Acts 2:1-18; 10:44-46; Acts 19:1-6; I Corinthians 12:1-31; 14:1-40.)
- Hell: that hell fire is a place of everlasting punishment and where sinners (all who do not have their names in the book of life) will suffer torments for ever and ever. It was prepared for the devil and his angels (Matthew 25:41) but God has decreed that the wicked and those who forget Him and reject Christ will also be cast there because of their sin and neglect of His salvation and the price Jesus Paid on the cross of calvary. (Psalm 9:17; Matthew 25:46; Luke 12:4,5; 16:19-31; Matthew 5:22,30; Mark 9:43-47; Revelation 14:10,11; 20:10,12,15.)
- Repentance: That Repentance is a complete turning away from all sins and its deceitful pleasures and that it is required from every sinner before he can truly and effectively believe in Jesus with saving faith. (Proverbs 28:13; Isaiah 55:7; Ezekiel 18:21-23; Mark 1:15; Luke 24:46,47; Acts 2:38; 3:19; 20:20,21; 2 Corinthians 7:10; Hebrews 6:1-3.)
- Deliverance: this ministery believes in deliverance as “a divine rescue from bondage or destruction.” Just as it was recorded across the books of the bible even to the ministry of Jesus, we still believe in the deliverance power of God. (1%20Sam%2017.37">1 Samuel 17:37; 2%20Kings%2020.6">2 Kings 20:6, 17:13; /Psalm%2018.16-19">18:16-19; 59:2, Psalm 33:19, Psalm 22:19-21, Psalm 56:13; Hosea 13:14)
- Prophecy and the Ministry of prophets: we believe in the ministry of Godly prophets as Gods spokes men, and prophecy as utterances having divine backing to effect visible change and notable solution even as it were from the days of old, to demonstrate the power of God. (Amos 3:7, 2 Peter 1:21, Hebrews 1:1-2, Hosea 12:10, Deuteronomy 18:18, Numbers 12:6, Ezekiel 11:24, Hebrews 1:1, Jeremiah 1:9)
- Restitution: that Restitution is making amends for wrongs done against our fellow-men, restoring stolen things to their rightful owners, paying debts, giving back where one has defrauded, making confessions to the offended and apologizing to those slandered so as to have a conscience void of offence toward God and man. (Genesis 20:1-8,14-18; Exodus 22:1-7; Leviticus 6:1-7; Numbers 5:6-8; 2 Samuel 12:1-6; Proverbs 6:30,31; Ezekiel 33:14-16; Matthew 5:23,24; Luke 19:8,9; Acts 23:1-5; 24:16; James 4:17.)
- The Second Coming Of Christ: That the Second Coming of Christ will be just as literal and visible as His going away, and He is coming to execute judgement upon the ungodly. He will also, then, set up His Kingdom and reign on this present earth for a thousand years. (Zechariah 14:3,4; Matthew 25:31-46; 26:64; Mark 13:24-37; 2 Thessalonians 1:7-10; 2:8; Jude 14,15.)
- Personal Evangelism: That Personal Evangelism is a God-given and God-ordained ministry for every believer. Jesus commanded and God requires every believer to be a compassionate and fruitful soulwinner, bringing others to Christ. (Matthew 28:19,20; Mark 16:15; Luke 24:46-49; John 17:18; Acts 1:8; 1-4; Psalm 126:5,6; Proverbs 11:30; Daniel 12:3; Ezekiel 3:17-21.)
- The Rapture: That the Rapture (commonly referred to as the first phase or stage of the SECOND COMING OF CHRIST) is the catching away from the earth, of all living saints and all who died in the Lord. The Rapture will take place before the Great Tribulation and can happen any time from now. “In a twinkling of an eye” without a moment’s warning, “the trumpet shall sound” “and the dead in Christ shall rise first; then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.” (John 14:1-3; Luke 21:34-36; I Corinthians 15:51-58; I Thessalonians 4:13-18; 5:4-9; 2 Thessalonians 2:5-7; Philippians 3:11,20,21; I John 3:1-3.)
- The Great Tribulation: That the Great Tribulation will occur after the Rapture and will be a time of terrible suffering on earth. It is also referred to as the time of “Jacob’s trouble”. During this time, the Antichrist will take possession of this world for a reign of terror. He will not be a system or organization but a person – a supernatural, diabolical being, in the form of a man who will blaspheme and proclaim himself to be God. The Marriage Supper of the Lamb will take place above while the Tribulation continues on earth. (Matthew 24:21,22,29; Revelation 9:16; Mark 13:19; 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12; Revelation 13. Daniel 8:23-25; 2 Thessalonians 2:7-12; Revelation 13:1-10. Revelation 19:1-10.)